Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies – Episode 43
In this episode, I share a pumpkin chocolate chip cookie recipe I received from a friend of mine several years ago that is oh-so good. Keep reading for the full recipe.
Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp milk
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Dissolve the baking soda in the milk and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease 2-3 cookie sheets dependent on the size of your cookie sheets.
- In a large bowl, combine pumpkin, sugar, vegetable oil, and egg.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, ground cinnamon, salt, the baking soda mixture, and vanilla extract.
- Mix in the flour mixture to the pumpkin-sugar mixture.
- Once mixed thoroughly, fold in your chocolate chips (and walnuts if applicable)
- Spoon out heaping dollops of dough onto your greased cookie sheets with a tablespoon.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until lightly browned and firm.
- After baking, let the cookies set on the pan for about 5 minutes before moving them to a cookie rack to complete cooling.
- Once cooled, they are ready to enjoy!
Yields: 20 2-3 inch diameter cookies
Once completed, the next episode will be linked here: http://randomconsiderations.com/fresh-grass-for-guinea-pigs-grown-indoors-episode-44
This video and the associated blog post can be found at http://randomconsiderations.com/pumpkin-chocolate-chip-cookies-episode-43
Watch the video on YouTube at: https://youtu.be/Fz29-84n-SU
Monkey In My Tree (Our Other Channel for Genealogy Videos)